Planning a trip to Saudi Arabia, worried about your Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa? We got you covered for easy Saudi Arabia Visa for Indians ! Apply for Saudi Arabia visa online and enjoy your travel-hassle free.
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Saudi Arabia Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Saudi Arabia for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Saudi Arabia is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Saudi Arabia. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Notarized passport copy of all used/unused pages of the applicant passport having minimum validity of Six months at the time of travel [Original passport is not at all required].
2. 1 Application Form No. 1419 (Tourist) and 1 Application Form No.1415 (Business).
3. 1 Application Form No. 956.
4. Fast track Form (In case of Fast Track Application only).
5. 2 Photos (Passport size, Camera clicked, latest with white background) – with 70 to 80% face coverage, 35*45 mm size, Embassy does not accept photo with white shirt/t-shirt.
6. Covering letter (Addressed to The Australian High Commission).
7. Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
8. Salary Slips (Last 03 Months)
9. Income Tax Papers for last 03 yrs.
10. Hotel Confirmation with day-to-day Tour Itinerary.
11. Occupation proof
1. Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel also with sufficient number of blank pages and at least 2 blank pages, SIDE BY SIDE.
2. 2 Forms.
3. 2 Photos with white background.
4. Detail Covering Letter, addressed to The Visa Officer, The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi, mentioning the designation of the applicant, nature of the business of Indian Company with complete name and contact details of Invitee Company. The Covering Letter should also have ONLY the Round Company Seal.
5. Visa Slip from Saudi Arabian Foreign Ministry stating BUSINESS VISA(Specially for Females) OR Invitation letter from Saudi Chamber of Commerce .
6. Recommendation Letter from Indian Chambers of Commerce.
7. Photocopy of the Highest relevant Degree / Certificate / Diploma (PLS DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS).
8. Copy of Company Registration Certificate of Saudi Arabian Company with a mention of the Capital Amount greater than 1 Lakh Saudi Riyal
9. Required last 3 months original personal bank statement till date, with seal and sign of authorized signatory.
10. Medical Health Insurance Certificate : With immediate effect, applicants seeking a visa to Saudi Arabia on any category, have to obtain a Medical Health Insurance Certificate issued through the Embassy’s authorized Enjaz Online System on paying an additional amount of up to USD 125 approx. UIPL will facilitate this for applicants.
Note: The applicant needs to provide his / her mobile number and email address.
We do not Process the Saudi Tourist Visa .
1. 15 to 20 DAYS
2. During season time it might take a bit longer.
|Saudi Arabia Visas||Visa Fee (INR)*||VFS Fee (INR)*||Service Charges (INR)*||Total (INR)*|
Above Fee includes Visa Fee, MOFA Charges, Insurance Charges, payment transfer charges Outsourced Agency Charges etc.
FEES SUBJECT TO CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY CONVERSION CHARGES
Handling Charges applicable.
Joining Husband required below document :
1. Needs original Visa slip.
3. Marriage Certificate and husband passport/work-permit copies.
4. Once visa is approved, consulate will issue Medical documents, which to do from respective Doctor only, and then passport must come back with Medical to do visa stamping.
1. The Saudi embassy has made it mandatory to mention the designation of the applicant exactly same on the cover letter, invitation letter and Chamber letter.
2. The Covering Letter and Chambers Letter should mention the exact activity of Indian Company.
3. All Nepali passport holders need to carry NOC from the ministry of External Affairs of Nepal (or Embassy of Nepal)
“For all category visa minimum Validity of passport should be 6 months”